If you are reading this, you are probably contemplating one of the most consequential decisions of your life. You built an incredibly successful business but you cannot have anyone know just how successful so confidentiality is paramount. Most likely, everyone is providing you with their two cents. You have been dodging calls from junior cold callers for years. You want to receive a fair valuation for your business but do not want the entire world know that your business is for sale or your confidential information in the hands of hundreds of potential buyers.
Having been investors in small and medium sized businesses since 1968, we appreciate that more than most. That is why we have built our business to meet your needs. Here is how:
- First and foremost, we provide you with the business value you deserve
- We look to you to understand the needs and desires of your employees and take special care when you have family members in the business
- Confidentiality is paramount and we do our diligence work in the most discrete way possible.
- Since our success is based on a level of mutual trust with the business owner and management team, we avoid purchase price games and last minute surprises.
- Unless helpful for the business, we do not seek to “advertise” the fact that we made an investment or acquisition of your business